Backend Software Engineer - Trading Infrastructure
sFOX is a full-service prime dealer uniting liquidity from over 30 exchanges and OTC desks in one easy-to-manage platform. sFOX's platform provides traders with best execution services from a single account, a single counterparty, and a single workflow — giving traders greater capital efficiency. Its smart order router algorithmically routes traders to the most competitive prices worldwide, reducing slippage and improving trade performance across immense scale.
As a Software Engineer on our Trading Infrastructure team, you will help us develop scalable infrastructure that processes millions of orders each day while providing cutting edge services to high-end financial customers. An ideal candidate is someone with hands-on experience designing and implementing trading systems in the traditional finance or crypto trading industry using Golang.
- Work on features to increase the speed and functionality of our trading infrastructure: whether it's new trading algorithms, exchange integrations, performance improvements, or new features for the platform
- Play an active role in executing our system architecture and roadmap
- Collaborate with our Product Management team to form a plan of attack for a new features, optimize performance of services and write tests
- Grow to become an expert in understanding our entire trading systems and all associated services
- Use deductive reasoning to solve complex problems that potentially exist beyond the scope of your local environment
- Knowledge of Order types and routing, exchange management and systems performance is required
- Experience building high performance, low latency distributed trading systems
- At least 3 years experience working with Golang (preferred), C#, C++, or Java
- Self-starter, capable of handling projects from the idea phase all the way into customers' hands and beyond
- You take pride in code quality and test infrastructure while prioritizing execution speed, security, and the end-user experience
Not Required, but Nice to Have:
- You have a passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies
- Data manipulation - SQL and Snowflake is a plus