At RabbitHole, we are on a mission to increase global economic opportunity by making crypto more accessible and meritocratic. We believe that by making it easy for protocols to distribute their tokens to users, we can help anyone in the world earn income through provable contribution rather than their background or credentials.
We have created an efficient way for protocols to distribute tokens by segmenting users based on on-chain & off-chain data. By completing on-chain tasks in various protocols, users build their on-chain resume and earn token ownership.
We recognized that protocols are constantly looking for new ways to find and engage users but don’t have an easy way to do so. Tokens of these protocols often fall in the hands of speculators who sit on centralized exchanges, rather than users of these networks. On the other hand, new users in crypto have a difficult time knowing where to start on their crypto journey and don’t know who to trust.
Our goal is to make it more efficient for protocols to distribute their token to network participants. By doing this, we are both driving more participation to protocols and making it easier for users to increase their ownership in protocols rather than speculators. By increasing the number of token holders who are using the network, we are making the underlying protocol more sustainable and putting more money in the pockets of users.
We're looking for product-obsessed individuals with early-stage startup experience who want to work with a dynamic fast-moving team and build the roadmap for RabbitHole to become the best way for protocols to distribute their token and engage their users. If this is you, we are super excited to meet you and learn more.
- Develop and implement experiments with engineering to test hypothesis that will drive growth adoption and growth for external protocols and the core platform
- Lead product understanding using to data to identify opportunities in funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors and trends
- Define, analyze, and communicate on-chain metrics that inform the success of protocols and help develop tools for the protocols we serve
Who you are
- A data enthusiast who leverages data-driven approaches to problem-solving
- A crypto nerd that likes to sleuth in on-chain data to gather insights
- A team player that balances rapid iteration with quality feature delivery
- 3+ years of experience in a data-related role, working with a team on production-level projects
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science, statistics, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Proficiency in programming languages such as SQL, Python, and R
- Experience with on-chain data tools like Dune Analytics or Flipside