Edge & Node is a creative software development company working to build a vibrant, decentralized future. Founded by the initial team behind The Graph, Edge & Node is dedicated to the advancement of web3, a decentralized and fair internet where public data is available to all—an internet that enables its users to increase agency over their creations and their lives.
Edge & Node’s initial product is The Graph, an indexing protocol for querying networks like Ethereum and IPFS, which ensures open data is always available and easy to access. The Graph is used by thousands of protocols and dapps including Uniswap, Livepeer, Aave, Decentraland, and more. Edge & Node also launched Everest, a decentralized registry with the mission to catalyze the shift to web3, facilitating community-driven curation of projects providing ongoing utility to the crypto space.
The Developer Relations function is responsible for nurturing a mutually beneficial relationship between the web3 developer community and The Graph ecosystem. They not only share powerful, helpful information about The Graph, subgraphs, and other products and features with the developer community but also share feedback from the developer community back to the Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Business teams within Edge & Node and The Graph ecosystem. Acting as a bridge, Developer Relations creates a special synergy between The Graph and the developer community in hopes of accelerating the growth and usage of The Graph within web3.
We are looking for someone passionate about blockchain development and about the power of The Graph. You are familiar with The Graph Network and subgraphs and may have already built several in the past. The community is your family and you are ready to help them with the product whenever needed. You care about users and try to ensure they have the best experience interacting with products.
- Representing The Graph ecosystem at both in-person and online events
- Attending and speaking at technical events around the globe including meetups, hackathons, and conferences
- Providing technical support to our community via various social channels (e.g. GitHub, Discord, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Stackoverflow, and more)
- Engaging, growing, and providing support to The Graph’s developer community
- Assisting with user onboarding and project integration
- Owning and overseeing technical documentation
- Creating technical blog posts, tutorials, videos and sample dapps while maintaining up-to-date documentation
- Partnering with our Product and Community teams to provide feedback and ensure our community has a positive experience with The Graph and supporting technology
- Interacting with and inspiring developers and users to integrate subgraphs into their projects
- Previous experience building dapps in the Ethereum ecosystem
- Previous experience leading workshops, presentations, community talks, and engaging the developer community
- Knowledge of and passion for The Graph ecosystem and web3
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (especially technical writing)
- Experience and comfort with GraphQL
- Familiarity with ReactJS and other frontend technologies
- Experience with Solidity is preferred
- Passionate about decentralized technologies