$125k – $200k
Feb 27, 2023
Pastel Network is a fully decentralized, developer-friendly layer-1 blockchain serving as the preeminent protocol standard for non-fungible tokens ("NFTs") and Web3 technology.
Pastel is managed by world-class developers, cryptographers, and technologists, supported alongside an experienced and extensive network of marketers, influencers, and third-party agencies. Pastel is backed by key stakeholders including Innovating Capital, a prominent venture fund. Existing partners include Polkadot, Polygon, Nervos, and Ripple / OnXRP.
- Maintain and ensure infrastructure availability and system performance
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Optimize system and scalability
- Response to incidents and identify potential issues in a timely manner
- Deploy and operate Kubernetes cluster
- 3+ years of DevOps Engineering experience
- 2+ years of production programming experience beyond scripting for deployments (Preferably in Python, C++, or GoLang)
- Production experience working on Linux kernel and Docker runtime
- Experience working with various provisioning and configuration tools like Terraform and Ansible
- Strong cloud platforms experience (AWS, GPC)
- Strong understanding of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Experienced in deploying, operating, monitoring, optimizing and troubleshooting large scale infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services (e.g., Splunk, New Relic, etc.)
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Blockchain experience is a plus