Director of Content Strategy & Social
Kraken is seeking a Director of Content Strategy & Social to lead social marketing communications initiatives that develop the brand across key audiences. This is an opportunity to build a long term strategy, re-shape the way we interact in the social space and fulfil Kraken’s social agenda. Our goal is to translate the complexity of crypto to an expanding global audience, whilst driving engagement with our products and helping people to achieve inclusion and financial freedom one step at a time. We aim to attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry.
- Build an effective content and social strategy to engage Kraken’s audience, increase traffic and boost conversions.
- Manage multiple work streams, from concept to completion, by anticipating challenges, setting up success measures and reporting.
- Drive Kraken’s narrative across all platforms, including delivery of a social playbook to establish overall tone of voice and brand behavior along with social strategy.
- Lead end-to-end social content strategy that requires complex solutions for non-standard products, realizing and optimizing multi-channel initiatives.
- Lead and develop strategies for emerging channels and content formats
- Grow and foster communities across social channels, ranging from the core Crypto community to those who are just entering the space
- Onboard and scale new tools and tech that enable social marketing efficiency and agility
- Build, develop and scale a team of content professionals from the ground up.
- Drive results based on data - leverage data insights by translating them into opportunities.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 10+ years experience in social & content strategy roles within fast paced competitive environments.
- Experience in leading social & content strategy across a complex, non-straight forward industry at a high growth company. Experience in crypto is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in scaling social & content strategy teams from the ground up.
- Extensive knowledge in social marketing tools.
- You have built & led sophisticated, matrixed teams that are distributed globally.