Frontend Software Engineer
At Hang, we believe that the future of brand loyalty will be powered by NFTs. We are building a no-code, enterprise solution that helps brands increase customer LTV by harnessing the power of web3 to better incentivize users and supercharge customer loyalty. Our software helps brands verify users wherever they may be, enabling users to earn and be rewarded for taking actions that brands desire.
Our engineering team is currently a small, tight-knit and highly productive group. As an early member of the engineering team, you’ll be directly involved in making and executing technical decisions, as well as interfacing with our product team to understand business needs better. We all currently work across the stack to build out new features, and optimize our current solution to offer the best possible experience to our users.
As part of the frontend team, you will help build the UI for all B2B admin functionality and user reward mechanics, including minting NFTs, redeeming rewards, and voting. We currently build with React on the frontend.
- Develop, design, create, modify, and/or test desktop and mobile web software applications or systems.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Implement features and user interfaces to optimize performance of user-facing products.
- Independently tackle medium sized tasks when the requirements and tech specs are clearly written.
- Interface with new and existing customers and company stakeholders to understand business needs and identify potential technical solutions.
- Collaborate with other engineers by engaging in agile best practices like peer code reviews and documentation.
- You have 3-4 years of experience using React and TypeScript.
- You’re comfortable asking questions when a task is stalled.
- You have strong testing skills.
- You have worked on and shipped production-grade code while factoring in performance, accessibility, and application design.
- You are familiar with task runners such as Webpack.
- You are able to communicate clearly with non-technical stakeholders.
What Would Set You Apart
- You have a passion for consumer brands.
- You have a strong interest in Web3 and NFTs and are already familiar with the blockchain ecosystem.