Graphic Design Intern
Hang is the leading all-in-one customer relationship building platform, powering the next generation of brand membership & loyalty. By harnessing game design and web3 technology, Hang provides brands with a radically different solution, making being a loyal customer fun and rewarding.
Hang draws from years of deep expertise in loyalty, game design, and blockchain technology with employees from leading companies like Google, Amazon, Apple, Meta, LinkedIn, Coinbase, Square, and Goldman Sachs.
Hang raised a $16 million Series A led by Paradigm last summer, with participation from Tiger Global, Howard Schultz, Kevin Durant, Mr. Beast, and the founders of Warby Parker, Allbirds, and Bombas, among others.
We are looking to expand our team by bringing on a Graphic Design Intern. You will have the opportunity to be involved with our company on the ground floor, working primarily on client assets, sales collateral, and otherwise supporting ongoing design projects.
- Develop product mocks to support pitches to multi-billion dollar brand clients.
- Provide digital graphics that support our go-to-market function.
- Design marketing collateral and other production assets for live and prospective clients.
- Create processes and scalable systems to increase design efficiency across the company
- A variety of other design tasks
- You have 0-2 years of graphic, UX, UI, or product design experience.
- You are proficient in Figma (or similar design tools).
- You have the ability to balance delightful design with the need to move quickly and iterate.
- You have a portfolio that showcases your skills and design experience.
- You have a basic understanding brands, marketing, and loyalty programs.
What Would Set You Apart
- You have graphic design experience at a startup or technology company.