Head of Customer Success
At Galaxy we are building products and services to help the world invest in economic progress. We believe crypto and blockchain innovations will permeate and improve all aspects of our global economy. Our vision is a society where value and ownership flow as freely as information. Galaxy is a digital asset and blockchain leader helping institutions, startups, and individuals access and navigate the crypto economy. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, we provide platform solutions custom-made for a digitally native ecosystem across multiple synergistic business lines: Trading, Asset Management (passive and active strategies), Principal Investments, Investment Banking Services, and Mining. Galaxy’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of crypto enthusiasts, and institutional veterans focused on the future of finance and Web3. The Company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Hong Kong, the Cayman Islands (registered office), and New Jersey.
We are looking for a seasoned customer success professional, driven by a passion to create excellent customer experiences and products. This person will be looked to for their strong multitasking, relationship building, management and communication skills, as they partner closely with teams on various customer-facing problems and solutioning. To be successful in this role, you must be dedicated to proactive problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Build and manage a team of experienced customer success specialists, responsible for client questions related to onboarding support, trading, incident management, and platform questions
- Partner closely with Sales and Product teams on customer facing problems and solutioning
- Monitor the progress of customer incidents, looking for trends and communicating those with GalaxyOne leadership and stakeholders
- Establish FAQ database and general knowledge management system
- 10+ years of experience in Customer Service, preferably within the crypto sector or traditional financial services
- Familiarity with a CRM software (ZenDesk, Salesforce, etc.)
- Excellent critical thinking skills with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Ability to manage competing priorities and be adaptive to change
- Familiar with Cryptocurrency