IT Security Officer
Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to over 100 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technologies in the digital asset space. With VC backing including Series B investment from Ripple, a constantly expanding global client base, and revenues growth 13x in 2021, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies.
We’re currently active on over 80 exchanges and count numerous marketplaces and asset issuers among our clients, including some of the best-known companies in the digital assets space.
Keyrock's beating heart is its technical team filled with crypto and DeFi natives, software engineers, digital scientists and academics, who themselves are supported by university professors, industry-leading experts and a strong management team. Over the years Keyrock has become a company that is both idealistic and practical.
We are looking for an experienced IT security professional to join our team as an IT Security Officer. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing IT security policies and procedures, monitoring and analyzing security threats, managing the incident response process, and collaborating with other departments to ensure that security is integrated into all aspects of the company's operations. If you are passionate about IT security and have a track record of success in this field, join us on our mission to enable adoption of healthy tokenized economies.
- Develop and implement IT security policies and procedures to protect the company's digital assets and ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Monitor and analyze security threats and vulnerabilities, and take appropriate action to mitigate risks.
- Manage the incident response process, including incident identification, containment, eradication, recovery, and reporting.
- Oversee the management of security tools, such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and security information and event management systems.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that security is integrated into all aspects of the company's operations.
- Stay current with industry trends and developments in IT security and make recommendations for improving the company's security posture.
- Provide guidance and support to employees on IT security best practices and policies.
- Proven experience in IT security, with a minimum of 5 years in a similar role.
- Knowledge of industry-standard security frameworks, such as ISO 27001, SOC 2, and PCI DSS.
- Experience with security tools such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and security information and event management systems.
- Strong understanding of security risks and countermeasures.
- Strong understanding of IT Operations and infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of Cloud computing and Cloud Security.
- Strong understanding of security protocols and technologies.
- Strong understanding of regulatory compliance requirements.
- CISSP, CISM, or other relevant security certifications are a plus.