Mar 24, 2023
Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space—and we're looking for an experienced Junior Bookkeeper to to support our Chief Financial Officer and the Finance team.
- Perform bookkeeping and general accounting
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of financial transactions and completion of posting process
- Prepare reconciliation and accounting report of specific balance sheet (i.e., cash, bank account, credit card transactions, digital assets etc.) and income statement (i.e., marketing expenses, subscriptions, etc.) accounts
- Monitor incoming and outgoing invoices, billing statements, and other forms/documents
- Assist in financial review and audits
- Assist external accountants to ensure compliance with reporting requirements and deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or similar degree
- Certified Public Accountant or a similar certification
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in accounting, audit, or bookkeeping.
- Proficient with Xero or other accounting software/application
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications such as Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of or familiarity with IFRS, US GAAP, and other accounting standards
- Singapore bookkeeping/tax filing experience is preferred but not required
- Able to work independently as part of a remote working team, in a flat, open company culture. Work is not limited to purely accounting matters.
- Proactive and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Blockchain-specific accounting/finance experience an advantage
- Willing to play video games and mint NFTs