Junior Marketing Officer (Digital)
Apr 3, 2023
XLD is the borderless decentralized ecosystem that provides financial services across emerging economies. We’re here to modernize the delivery and infrastructure of financial services to provide all users with simple and dependable financial tools built on decentralized technology.
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly.
- Monitor XLD and its products’ competitors’ marketing activities and conduct market research to identify new opportunities.
- Keep up to date with content trends, consumer preferences and behavior, and identify insights within a variety of industries related to the brand and/or the products.
- Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct research and use it to understand user needs, identify key improvement areas, product and process iterations to drive sales and user growth.
- Manage digital campaigns from ideation to media planning, creative communication and in-depth analysis of performance to drive optimization.
- Manage editorial calendar, schedule and publish content across company and/or products’ official social media accounts. Implement and ensure compliance with brand guidelines across all content.
- Work with the marketing and design team to ensure all creative assets are built effectively and gather learnings to improve it.
- Manage campaigns, budgets, advertisements across all digital platforms, and determine and ensure successful KPIs for paid, organic and own media channels.
- Track and generate reports on campaign metrics, organize records of performance metrics and results of previous campaigns.
- Coordinate with marketing, design, content writer and third party agencies to ensure timely delivery of marketing materials and content.
- At least 2+ years of experience in high performance product or growth marketing roles.
- 2+ years of hands on experience working on multiple digital advertising platforms (with expertise in Twitter, LinkedIN, Facebook and Google).
- 2+ years on marketing and advertising analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Prior experience in building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques.
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated with strong project management skills.
- Must reside in GMT+8 or GMT+7 time zones to ensure availability during business hours.
Send your applications to: email@example.com