Junior Marketing Officer (Events)
Apr 3, 2023
XLD is the borderless decentralized ecosystem that provides financial services across emerging economies. We’re here to modernize the delivery and infrastructure of financial services to provide all users with simple and dependable financial tools built on decentralized technology.
- Develop and execute Web3 marketing online and offline events, including meetups, conferences, webinars, launches, Twitter spaces and community events that showcase the benefits of XLD and its products, and the potential of Web3 technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop messaging and positioning that resonates with the target audience.
- Identify and build relationships with key influencers and thought leaders within the Web3 ecosystem.
- Develop event campaigns that drive attendance and engagement.
- Monitor and analyze event performance, provide insights and recommendations for optimization.
- Monitor XLD and its products’ competitors’ marketing activities and conduct market research to identify new opportunities.
- Keep up to date with content trends, consumer preferences and behavior, and identify insights within a variety of industries related to the brand and/or the products.
- Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct research and use it to understand user needs, identify key improvement areas, product and process iterations to drive sales and user growth.
- Manage online and offline events including organizing and setting up the event, addressing technical issues, ensure proper program flow and conduct real-time posting of content across all platforms.
- Coordinate with marketing, design, content writer and third party agencies to ensure timely delivery of marketing materials and content.
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 3+ years experience in event marketing.
- Experience developing and executing marketing events across multiple channels including social media, email, and advertising.
- Strong analytical skills with experience leveraging data to drive marketing decisions
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Familiarity with the Web3 ecosystem, including blockchains, decentralized applications, cryptocurrency, NFT and Web3 gaming is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing marketing events that drive engagement and adoption of new technologies is a plus
- Must reside in GMT+8 or GMT+7 time zones to ensure availability during business hours.
Send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org