Marketing Data Analyst
It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic ecosystem, developing unique financial products, including Afterpay, to provide a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our 47 million monthly active customers. We want to redefine the world’s relationship with money to make it more relatable, instantly available, and universally accessible. This is our mission, and it’s why working at Cash App means so much more than a job.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward innovation, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Cash App is hiring a Marketing Data Analyst to support day-to-day marketing activities across segments and product verticals for Cash App’s tens of millions of customers. You will help drive our marketing team’s performance through segmentation, personalization and data hygiene, ensuring our holistic end-to-end multichannel campaigns bring customers the information they need, when they need it. You will play an integral part in leading Cash App’s overall digital presence with a unique focus on delivering marketing communications and evolution of related platform technology.
- Build the data infrastructure that runs customer marketing operations serving tens of millions of Cash App’s customers.
- Manage data connections, pipelines, ETLs across internal and 3rd party platforms, ensuring fidelity and low latency.
- Own the nuance of the traits, events and signals used to make recommendations to customers that improve their relationship with money.
- Drive significant increase in campaign velocity through campaign audience definition, experimentation and reporting.
- Work directly with engineering, product and analytics/data science stakeholders to define and evolve best-in-class CRM / CDP platforms.
- Work across an extended range of stakeholders to incorporate novel customer traits, events, signals and personas into our customer marketing strategy.
- 3-5 years experience in business analytics, marketing analytics, data operations or equivalent.
- 3-5 years experience using SQL to manage large, complex data sets.
- 3-5 years experience creating and maintaining data pipelines, ETLs, etc.
- Experience working with marketing operations in a production at scale environment.
- Bonus: Experience with customer data platforms including Twilio Segment.