Web3Auth is a VC-backed company that works on applied cryptography and we specialize in private key management software. Our company vision is to proliferate the usage of cryptographic keys to enable use cases that empower the individual. Our solution allows for applications to setup a public key infrastructure while maintaining flows that end-users are familiar with. You can (git) check out all of our open-source code at https://github.com/torusresearch. We’re heavily execution-driven, flexible and impact-focused.
Our aim is to provide a seamless user experience to the applications that integrate us, ultimately driving adoption in the ecosystem. You will work hands-on on Web3Auth, various tools and rapidly deliver innovative solutions. As a key member of the development team, the candidate should be comfortable with driving technical ideas and communicating clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences.
- Develop and execute creative, engaging, and data-driven marketing strategies across all marketing channels including (digital, web, events, email, social, search, etc) to promote Web3auth and onboard users to our products/services.
- Assist in growing brand awareness and presence meaningfully, while contributing positively to the company’s sales.
- Plan and execute strategies related to SEO, advertising, community, social and events/conferences.
- Based on the needs of the business and market represented, this position could involve the oversight of external PR/ Marketing agencies, vendors, and/or freelance specialists.
- Work closely with our design, business and engineering team to create compelling digital assets and webpages. Help drive regular reporting, consistently communicating results to cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Plan and execute virtual and in-person events strategy, coordinating and managing pre-event promotion, on-the-day management and post-event follow up activities.
- 5+ years’ experience in full stack marketing planning & execution including digital, events, brand, social media, community, content and partnerships marketing at a B2B tech company in the US and Global Market.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing roles in the blockchain/crypto space
- Agency and Partnership Management experience is a huge plus.
- Excellent English in both written and communication is a must.
- Solid knowledge and interest in crypto and particularly blockchain ecosystems. A passion for digital marketing and web3, blockchain space
- An analytical thinker who’s willing to get deep into numbers and enjoys making decisions based on hard data.
- Some Proficiency with Google Analytics (or similar), social media analytics, and other digital marketing tools. Experience measuring performance and ROI across channels, presenting findings to cross-functional teams.
- Proactive, energetic and a team player who is relentless in the pursuit of moving the needle.
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus.
- Great organization and ability to multitask efficiently.