Marketing Operations Specialist
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility care platform for women, who are often at the center of fertility care decisions and consequences. Plus, Carrot serves people of every age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, and geography. Trusted by hundreds of multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot's comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and award-winning experiences for millions of people worldwide. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, you will work cross-functionally with our demand generation and growth marketing teams to develop marketing assets and programs. You will be tasked with ensuring smooth and on-time execution of marketing campaigns and providing feedback to stakeholders on what is working and what isn’t. This is a rare opportunity to be involved in building out the foundational operational processes at a company experiencing hyper-growth.
This role will be part of Carrot’s Marketing team and will sit within the Marketing Operations organization. Carrot’s Marketing team is responsible for sharing the Carrot story with the world, coordinating and producing all materials representing the business externally. The marketing operations function builds, integrates, automates, and optimizes marketing processes and platforms across the organization. You will be working closely with marketing operations managers responsible for both Growth Marketing and Demand Generation processes and programs.
- Draft and coordinate email and nurture programs
- Setup asset creation, segments, forms, campaigns, and smart lists in Marketo and BlueShift
- Assist Marketing Operations Managers with various marketing technology platforms and tools
- Help to measure/communicate KPIs and productivity to the teams
- Building and maintaining a UTM best practice approach for the marketing department
- Identify potential data quality issues; be responsible for quality assurance testing and guidance for correction of any issues that are observed
- Act as a point of content for MOP with the corporate website to include QA process, google analytics and web technology stack.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce or CRM
- 1-2+ years working in a B2B SaaS organization
- 1-2+ years of marketing automation experience (Marketo, Iterable, Braze, Mailchimp, etc)
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and ensure on-time delivery
- You are analytically minded - use data to make decisions
- You have project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization