In an environment of increasing regulatory scrutiny, Toku offers solutions to employ and compliantly compensate global teams in both fiat and tokens in over 100 teams globally. Toku’s growing list of customers includes Aragon, Astar, Filecoin Foundation, Gitcoin, Gnosis, Hedera Hashgraph, Protocol Labs, Teller, Safe, Storyverse, and others.
Toku’s comprehensive suite of services includes: Token-based payroll, token-based grant administration, employment and tax compliance – services tailored to the needs of every crypto-native organization.
There are clear laws and regulations around how people get employed and compensated that have been around for hundreds of years. These laws aren’t going away, and organizations need to follow them for the industry to grow. Our vision is to make it simple for organizations, from traditional companies to DAOs, to compensate their employees and contractors with tokens globally.
As Toku’s Payroll Specialist, you are highly-motivated to help redefine traditional compensation structures globally. you will own the employee payroll cycle and payroll statutory compliance in multiple countries.
- Review and process submission of payroll-related data to service providers
- Process statutory filing requirements and payroll approvals
- Manages existing relationships with payroll and accounting service providers
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity and accuracy
- First line of contact for queries from internal employees, external contributors, internal partners, and vendors
- 3+ years of payroll management or an equivalent amount of experience
- Strong French payroll experience
- Solid functional knowledge of payroll processing and best practices
- Proficient in using software tools like SAP, Excel / Google Sheet
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical approach to problem-solving
- Capable of working independently whilst using own initiative, as well as a member of the team and in partnership with external vendors
- Strong organisational and time management skills and the ability to work in a remote agile environment whilst remaining flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and fluency in French and English
Nice to have
- Experience preparing and executing a payroll end-to-end in two or multiple countries
- Additional language skills