Product Design Lead
At Hang, we believe that the future of brand loyalty will be powered by NFTs. We are building a no-code, enterprise solution that helps brands increase customer LTV by harnessing the power of web3 to better incentivize users and supercharge customer loyalty. Our software helps brands verify users wherever they may be, enabling users to earn and be rewarded for taking actions that brands desire.
As the Product Design Lead, you will own the entire product design org and be responsible for both the look and feel of a product that will be touched by many large brands and millions of users. You will interface directly with customers to understand how they feel about the product and guide the product accordingly. At Hang, we understand that people do judge a book by its cover, and we’re dedicated to ensuring users are delighted each and every time they interact with our products.
Your input will be valued and highlighted at every stage of the product development process, from mocking up new feature ideas to mapping use experience flows. As our first Product Design hire, you will play a foundational role in defining and building out the Product Design function and team.
- Collaborate with leadership to imagine new features from the ground up.
- Define project requirements alongside Product and Engineering.
- Outline and communicate your vision to the team using mock-ups, documentation, and prototypes.
- Conduct user research and use data to develop insights that translate into product design.
- You have 4+ years of UX, UI, or product design experience.
- You have experience delivering multiple projects with cross-disciplined teams
- You have experience designing products from the ground up.
- You have the ability to develop wireframes and prototypes.
- You are proficient in Figma (or similar design tools).
- You are willing and able to extend past the scope of a typical product design role.
- You have the ability to balance delightful design with the need to move quickly and iterate.
What Would Set You Apart
- You have experience designing technical projects and working with engineers.
- You are familiar with user research and user research methodologies.
- You have a strong interest in Web3 and NFTs and are already familiar with the blockchain ecosystem.