We are seeking a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
Product Designer responsibilities include defining product specifications, creating digital or print drawings and designing fully-functional products. To be successful in this role, you should have an eye for color and shape and be able to translate requirements into practical product features.
Ultimately, you will help us build products that are easy to use and visually appealing to our potential customers.
You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Background in start-ups, fintech industry, and mobile-first.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Figma, Maze).
- Knowledge of analytics tools (Amplitude, Google Analytics).
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Analytical mind with a business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English, written and verbal communications.
- Able to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces.
- A team player with the ability to forge new partnerships that bridge people and organizations.
- Autonomous and able to see the big picture and the small details, as well as own your work.
- Thorough and assertive, you’ll let us know what you think and provide suggestions to solve problems