Product Engineering Manager
Edge & Node is a creative software development company working to build a vibrant, decentralized future. Founded by the initial team behind The Graph, Edge & Node is dedicated to the advancement of web3, a decentralized and fair internet where public data is available to all—an internet that enables its users to increase agency over their creations and their lives.
Edge & Node’s initial product is The Graph, an indexing protocol for querying networks like Ethereum and IPFS, which ensures open data is always available and easy to access. The Graph is used by thousands of protocols and dapps including Uniswap, Livepeer, Aave, Decentraland, and more.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Product Engineering Manager. They will support the individuals on this team and build a culture of collaboration and predictable software delivery. The Product Engineering team is building our core browser-enabled products such as Studio, Explorer and supporting components, and also marketing UIs, such as The Graph website and E&N website. This management position requires a strong understanding of growing teams and processes and will be accountable for the overall team’s performance and quality of software.
- Leading day-to-day activities of our Product Engineering team, including sprint planning, and requirements gathering
- Managing the Product Engineering team, providing guidance and mentorship to ensure their success and bolster their future career development
- Working closely as part of the engineering management team, collaborating with executives, external partners, and the broader organization to prioritize engineering efforts and allocate resources effectively
- Fostering a culture of creativity, collaboration and resourcefulness, making sure that continuous improvements are made in the engineering team
- Collaborating closely with Design team, and make sure that relevant feedback is being addressed
- 3-5 years of experience managing small to medium size teams
- Strong technical background
- Experience with developing browser-based software applications
- Some experience with blockchain products
- Prior exposure to startup environments is desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal communication and collaboration skills