We are looking for an experienced React developer to join our team, who is excited about our mission to bring Defi primitives to Millions of users. They will be responsible for helping the team in building the most secure, seamless, and high-performance protocol that offers our customers an easy-to-use application for lending and borrowing in the Kadena ecosystem.
This is one of Kalend’s early hires and a unique opportunity to drive deep impact and shape one of the most anticipated startups building the future of finance. Join a talented team of builders passionate about helping investors across all levels weathers the storms of crypto Nearly uncapped upward mobility, room for improvement, and increased accountability. The team behind this initiative consists of the serial entrepreneurs from Stanford Blockchain Network, ex-Apple, and ex-Google engineers. We are growing at a breakneck pace and are looking for hungry and humble builders to join us.
You will work directly with the core team, where your experience will help the team to build an innovative lending and borrowing platform dapp. You will work to implement new features end to end. Collaborate closely with the team around both the designs andthe implementation of the designs. Sense checking with the team and prioritizing work from our backlog.
- Degree or nothing, we don’t care about your degree
- Proven background working as a React developer in web3
- Experience with Meta mask integrations
- Experience with AWS, IPFS, DNS services
- Strong communication, ownership, and collaboration skills
- The ability to learn and adapt to a rapidly evolving tech stack
Nice to Haves:
- Prior development experience working on a web3 lending and borrowing platform
- Deep passion for emerging technologies and understanding their implications
- Experience launching a DeFi protocol and working through all stages from idea to mainnet launch
- Working with cold audit forms
- Worked on open source projects