As the Recruiting Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing the full-cycle recruiting efforts for Astar Network and/or Startale Labs. You will have a dual responsibility as both a hiring manager and a talent acquisition manager. You will work closely with managers of each department/entity to understand their hiring needs, develop recruiting strategies, and identify top talent not only in the blockchain industry and web3 technology but also in the entire tech industry and execute them by yourself. The company currently doesn't have a recruitment team, therefore, you will be the only one working in this area. You will be expected to execute the entire recruitment process by yourself and may need to create a recruitment team in the future.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies and workflows to attract top talent both in the web2 and web3 technology industry.
- Identify and assess the need for new hires within the organization and work on filling open positions
- Source and identify potential candidates through various channels such as job boards, social media, web3 technology communities, and professional networks
- Screen resumes, conduct initial interviews and assess candidates' qualifications, skills, and fit for the organization
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with team managers and candidates
- Make hiring decisions and assess the performance of new hires within the organization
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all recruiting activity in our applicant tracking system
- Participate in networking events, web3 tech conferences, job fairs and other recruiting events to build relationships with potential candidates
- Create and manage the recruitment budget, process, and timelines
- Continuously review and improve recruiting processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices in recruiting and talent acquisition
- Provide regular reports and metrics to the Founder/COO on recruiting activity and progress
- Create a recruitment team in the future
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting, with a focus on the internet technology industry
- Strong understanding of the blockchain and web3 technology industry and current market trends
- Proven ability to source and identify top talent through various recruiting channels
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and other recruiting technologies
- Must be a self-learner and hard worker
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Native or Fluent English.
- Understand Polkadot and its ecosystem.
- Understand Web Assembly.
- Experience in scaling from 30 to 100+.
- Experience in a fast-paced startup in blockchain.
- A solid understanding of relevant blockchain technology and communities is highly preferred.
- Native Japanese