Sales Development Representative
Brave is on a mission to protect the human right to privacy online. We’ve built a free web browser that blocks creepy ads and trackers by default, a private search engine with a truly independent index, a browser-native crypto wallet, and a private ad network (opt-in!) that directly rewards you for your attention. And we’re just getting started. Already 50 million people have switched to Brave for a faster, more private web. Millions more switch every month.
Brave is looking for a full-time sales development representative to join our growing team! You’ll find and convert leads into new customers. Candidates should be driven, hard-working professionals who have a knack for closing deals. Ready to take the next step in your career?
- Encourage potential clients to buy premium products and close the best possible deal
- Build customer relationships with new clients by reaching out via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication to increase the likelihood of them using our services again
- Use CRM software to maintain a database of current information on new sales opportunities as well as existing customers
- Track sales cycle progress on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure customer acquisition goals are met
- College degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of sales experience converting qualified opportunities in a sales representative position
- Working knowledge of CRM software and the sales process
- Excellent communication skills, listening skills, presentation skills, and customer service skills