Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Private markets are shifting to online platforms at a rate of tens of billions of dollars a year. These platforms suffer extreme drop off on initial signup because investors must go through a painful process of uploading multiple financial documents as a part of regulatory requirements.
Parallel Markets significantly reduces this pain point by allowing investors to go through the verification process once and then enabling users to log in anywhere using a portable investor identity. Accredit once, invest anywhere.
Parallel Markets is seeking a gifted sales representative to join our rapidly growing team. All sales efforts to date have been led by the founding team and our lead list and opportunity list are at the place where we are ready to take our sales efforts to the next level. You will have the opportunity to be an integral part of our growth and success, and we are looking for a uniquely talented individual to come onboard. We have a massive pipeline of leads and a number of interesting sales channels in front of us that are ready to be explored. You will be responsible for much of the initial customer outreach as well as moving these potential customers through our sales funnel. You will have significant support from the founding team in closing sales but will be expected to do much of the initial outreach and follow up. There is a lot of room for growth in this role, and we are looking for someone who is interested in growing with us. You will be working directly with the CEO in this role. Please reach out to us if this is an opportunity you are interested in.
- Lead sales outreach efforts and work directly with the CEO to sell the suite of investor identity products Parallel Markets has developed.
- Work through the existing lead list of Parallel Markets and open sales conversations with new prospective customers.
- Generate new sales leads. We always want to be prospecting.
- Prepare reports around sales progress by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information for executive management to review.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment where everyone is expected to work together towards the ultimate goal of Parallel.
- Ability to work remote. We are a remote-first company and have a public employee handbook if you would like to take a look to get a sense of what it is like to work at Parallel.
- Demonstrate proficiency in creating and managing sales pipelines. Parallel uses Salesforce but you do not have to have direct experience with Salesforce for this position.
- Be interested in exploring and opening new sales channels for Parallel. We are still discovering new applications for our software and would expect you to play an active part in that process.
Strong preference will be given to candidates who have experience:
- Selling software in the KYC/AML space.
- Selling API driven software.
- Familiar with the world of alternative assets and private placements.
- Familiarity with the difference between Reg D 506(c) and Reg D 506(b).
- Selling software to equity funding platforms, broker dealers, law firms, and/or accounting firms.