Sales Development Representative
We’re a venture-backed startup on the verge of creating a new category we’re calling the Family Operating System™, and we want you on our team.
At Trustworthy, we keep families organized and prepared for the unexpected by delivering a secure and beautiful online service that keeps their most important information up-to-date and accessible. Trustworthy is the family’s single destination point for everything from financial accounts, life insurance policies, and estate documents to family stories, traditions, and passport numbers.
We’re looking for a disciplined, motivated, and coachable individual to be Trustworthy’s first SDR. This is a contract position of 10-20 hours per week with the potential to increase hours based on performance.
- Generate new business pipeline by prospecting outbound opportunities in financial and professional services.
- Contact and qualify leads.
- Book meetings for qualified leads with the business development team.
- Provide thorough discovery data to AEs and Director of BD.
- Consistently attain quota.
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage leads and report on activities.
- At least 1 year of outbound experience selling into financial services or professional services.
- Results-oriented with a track record of over-achieving quota.
- Self-starter who is eager to learn and improve.
- Articulate and comfortable on cold calls.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experienced in HubSpot, Apollo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, or similar tools.