Sales & Partnerships Lead
At Foundation, we are laying the groundwork for web3—the next generation of the internet full of limitless possibilities. In web3, your creativity is valued and your digital objects belong to you. We aim to put power directly back into the hands of those who create online. Why? We believe this is how the internet should just work. Our team is made up of individuals who share that vision. Together, we’re unlocking the full potential of an internet based on new values of ownership and decentralization.
Our mission is to build the most powerful tools for the most creative people in the world. Everything from the smart contracts powering Foundation, to the design that our community interacts with daily, takes into consideration how our collective actions impact people. New technology requires creativity, and web3 is uncharted. Foundation leads. Come join us.
The Partnerships team interfaces with various types of entities that seek to engage with Foundation, including creators, collectors, and other companies and brands. Foundation’s Sales & Partnerships Lead will cultivate and guide a team focused on developing impactful collaborations with our community. You will have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of Foundation as we build out web3’s defining product experiences by identifying, developing, and leading new initiatives focused on driving platform growth.
- Lead sales, growth, and engagement strategy with both emerging and established community members and brands, owning outreach, pitch, negotiation, close, and execution stages across a wide variety of categories
- Own partnerships retention and expansion strategies, including identification of opportunities to grow relationships with existing partners to help them succeed and best leverage the platform
- Collaborate closely with internal teams including product, engineering, marketing, and operations, to implement strategies and ensure ongoing success of our partnerships
- Work with product to develop tools and product features that address key needs for our partnership user base to drive each partnerships’ overall growth strategy
- Scale and lead the partnerships team as the company grows, attracting and developing top talent
- Set and maintain a high bar for measurable performance, execution, and shipping, aligning to wider company goals and objectives and key results (OKRs), ultimately growing our business by increasing revenue
- 6+ years of experience in partnerships, sales, or similar roles with a proven track record cultivating, closing, and managing partnership pipelines over time
- 1+ years of people management experience with a proven track record of managing and retaining top talent
- Excited about developing, executing, and fine-tuning partnerships strategies and processes with an eye towards measurable results
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to drive projects forward with processes that ensure efficient and high impact cross-functional collaboration
- Strong written and verbal communicator who loves to connect with existing and potential partners with an ability to persuade, influence, and build trust at all levels
- Effective leader who can distill information into actionable insights to inspire your team (and internal stakeholders) to achieve ambitious goals
- Strong ability to relate and connect with people who are passionate about exploring the boundaries of creativity and web3
- Proficiency using CRM software (we use Salesforce) with an analytical mindset, including deriving and leveraging data insights to drive decision making
- Committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and building strategies with that commitment in mind
- Bonus: Experience at a high-growth web3 company
- Bonus: Experience selling technology products to creative professionals