Senior Full-stack Engineer
At RabbitHole, we are on a mission to increase global economic opportunity by making crypto more accessible and meritocratic. We believe that by making it easy for protocols to distribute their tokens to users, we can help anyone in the world earn income through provable contribution rather than their background or credentials.
We have created an efficient way for protocols to distribute tokens by segmenting users based on on-chain & off-chain data. By completing on-chain tasks in various protocols, users build their on-chain resume and earn token ownership.
We recognized that protocols are constantly looking for new ways to find and engage users but don’t have an easy way to do so. Tokens of these protocols often fall in the hands of speculators who sit on centralized exchanges, rather than users of these networks. On the other hand, new users in crypto have a difficult time knowing where to start on their crypto journey and don’t know who to trust.
Our goal is to make it more efficient for protocols to distribute their token to network participants. By doing this, we are both driving more participation to protocols and making it easier for users to increase their ownership in protocols rather than speculators. By increasing the number of token holders who are using the network, we are making the underlying protocol more sustainable and putting more money in the pockets of users.
We're looking for product-obsessed individuals with early-stage startup experience who want to work with a dynamic fast-moving team and build the roadmap for RabbitHole to become the best way for protocols to distribute their token and engage their users. If this is you, we are super excited to meet you and learn more.
Who You Are
- Domain expertise - Identify and target potential partners and clients in the crypto industry, leveraging a deep understanding of token distributions, game theory, and the most popular EVM protocols.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving - Conduct market research to identify potential opportunities, target markets, and strategic initiatives for RabbitHole's growth, collaborating with the sales team on strategies, including pitch decks and proposals.
- Adaptability and continuous learning - Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in the crypto and blockchain industry, attending conferences and events to build relationships with potential partners and clients and learn from industry leaders.
- Communication and collaboration - Maintain relationships with key partners and clients, identifying new opportunities and working effectively in a cross-functional team environment, developing thought leadership content showcasing RabbitHole as an expert in token distributions.
- AI understanding and integration - Work with the product team to develop AI-driven solutions for RabbitHole's partners and clients, leveraging technologies like GPT-4 or other natural language processing tools to optimize growth initiatives.
- Develop a scalable infrastructure system to support a growing user base with the engineering team
- Drive the development of new ideas from ideation to scaling
- Write scalable, maintainable code and support your teammates with code reviews and collaboration
- Collaborate with top crypto projects to develop features that meet their needs and help them find users
- Work across the entire codebase, including frontend, backend, and smart contracts
- Participate in the QA process to ensure high-quality code
- Ensure user safety by implementing rigorous security standards throughout the development stack
- 4+ years of experience working in a software engineering role within a production environment, collaborating with a team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in writing meaningful, well-tested code.
- Capable of estimating, designing, and building end-to-end features.
Nice To Haves
- Knowledge and passion for crypto applications/EVM
- Early stage startup experience