Senior Product Manager (Mobile Platform)
MetaMask is both a crypto wallet and a gateway to the decentralized web. Our tools help people create communities, play video games, access financial services, make payments, invest in assets, protect against economic turmoil, and more. Our browser extension and mobile platforms meet the needs of millions of users and developers across the world.
We are looking for collaborative product managers to help drive iterative development of our roadmap and guide MetaMask product teams. In this role, you will ensure that MetaMask continues to support our mission of democratizing access to the decentralized web.
- Help make mobile app platform scalable, stable, secure and a delight to build upon so other product teams can ship user-facing features via the MetaMask mobile app
- Coordinate with engineers to build infrastructure that enable product teams to conduct product experiments, measurably test & improve stability, security & performance of the mobile app
- Manage the backlog and prioritization
- Write product feature requirements
- Build a deep understanding of our users and existing products.
- Help establish our product vision and strategy, and empower team members to champion that strategy in their work.
- Assist with yearly, quarterly, and sprint prioritization processes.
- Coordinate with engineers, designers, and project managers in order to ship delightful experiences to users.
- Organize a product’s roadmap with an an emphasis on minimum viable product, iterative improvement, and releasing often
- 4+ years of experience in product management (ideally, technical product management), working with cross-functional teams to deliver successful products
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Deep understanding of iterative product development methodologies - such as lean startup and agile methodologies
- Ability to get into details to ensure successful execution while understanding the strategic level impact of the work
- Confident communicating about hard technical challenges, and comfortable collaborating on complex technical product decisions with engineers
- Comfortable collaborating on UX challenges with designers
- Deep user empathy and experience, bringing together user research, insights & data
- Strong organization and documentation skills with the ability to write user stories, acceptance criteria, and technical infrastructure requirements
- Experience leading product on open-source projects
- Experience managing mobile or software product
- You’re a MetaMask user!