Smart Contract Developer
We are looking for an experienced protocol developer to join our team, who is excite dabout our mission to bring Defi primitives to Millions of users. They will be responsible for helping the Kalend team in building the most secure, seamless, and high performance protocol that offers our customers an easy-to-use application for lending and borrowing in the Kadena ecosystem.
This is one of Kalend’s early hires and a unique opportunity to drive deep impact and shape one of the most anticipated startups building the future of finance. Join a talented team of builders passionate about helping investors across all levels weathers the storms of crypto Nearly uncapped upward mobility, room for improvement, and increased accountability. The team behind this initiative consists of the serial entrepreneurs from Stanford Blockchain Network, ex-Apple, and ex-Google engineers. We are growing at a breakneck pace and are looking for hungry and humble builders to join us.
You will work directly with the core team, where your experience will complement our coverage of knowledge of best practices in designing main net deployments. You’re mature and experienced in systems design and engineering, and have the right way of thinking about design and implementation challenges. You will be our lead engineer on the protocol and smart contract implementation. Research and drive high-level decisions about protocol architecture, incentive structures, and features. Spec, implement, test, and audit protocol upgrades and additions. Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy, within a collaboratively minded team. Keep up to date with new blockchain technologies that can drive Smart Contract Developer to meaningful product results for our users. Collaborate with the official team at Kadena, including engineering and product management.
- Bachelor's degree or nothing, we don’t care about your degree
- Experience writing high-quality, well-tested Smart Contract code on any L1 platform.
- Knowledge of the blockchain technology, and crypto-economic protocols
- Strong communication, ownership, and collaboration skills
- The ability to learn and adapt to a rapidly evolving tech stack
- Passion for the benefits of decentralization
Nice to Haves:
- Prior development experience with Kadena or Pact/any functional programming language.
- Experience in or knowledge of financial markets, trading, and investing
- Deep passion for emerging technologies and understanding their implications
- Active following on Twitter that brings organic engagement to your posts
- Existing relationships and networks in the crypto/Defi/NFT spac