Solution Architect (EMEA)
Platform.sh is a remote-first global workforce building a better cloud platform to create, manage and responsibly scale web applications.
As a collective with diverse backgrounds, we work together to test, innovate, and challenge one another, finding new ways to reimagine digital experiences. We’re here to help our customers thrive.
The Customer Solutions team is looking for a Solutions Architect to help our customers be successful on Platform.sh by developing a great understanding of them and their workflows so we can find the best solution. This role reports to the Director, Customer Solutions.
The ideal candidate can be flexible in hours but should have at least 5 hours overlap with the Central European Timezone.
Bring your experience to our team, and help us build a better way.
- Connecting customers' technical and business needs to our product
- Analyzing customers' technical needs and presenting solutions that meet their requirements
- Working closely with sales teams to conduct product demos and technical discovery
- Getting up to speed with our new product features
- A caring mind frame and an empathetic spirit. The ability to think from other perspectives is a tool we ask of all employees
- Experience in handling technical customer relations in the web industry and the ability to match customer expectations with product capacity
- Extensive knowledge of web development, their workflows and existing tools (git, CI tools)
- Knowledge of web application architecture and services (DNS, CDN, web servers, databases, cache layers, etc.) and distributed systems
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Public speaking experience.
- Additional languages