Airtm is on the mission to help people in developing world regions attain their financial independence by giving them access to the global economy. Without access to the global economy, people are virtually stranded in their status quo. No possibility of progress.
Thanks to its unique ability to deliver low value cross border payments at high speeds, Airtm allows online marketplaces to include low-earning Digital Entrepreneurs to their supply pool. Airtm not only provides mass cross border payment solutions for enterprises and destination wallets to Digital Entrepreneurs but works to foster and nurture their online economy.
The commOps support team is responsible for attending and resolving the needs of our users, relying on procedures and tools provided by Airtm, to ensure that we comply with all applicable operational requirements and best practices of our operation.
- Respond and solve the needs of our users through ticketing packages
- Achieve the objectives set by your team based on the operation
- Report immediate and prioritized needs of our users
- Fulfill a working day
- Attend team meetings
- Experience in customer support with technology programs
- Availability of schedule
- Have computer equipment and stable internet access
- Demonstrated analytical, empathic skills and teamwork
- Curiosity and proactive
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency
- English speaker