Technical Content Manager
Cloudflare + Vercel + Web3 = Fleek. We make it possible for developers to deploy and successfully scale sites and apps on the new web, using any preferred underlying protocols to power their sites (chain agnostic). From hosting, storage, gateways, domains and more. Fleek has everything you need to make effortless deployments of sites and apps to unstoppable, uncensorable, web3 protocols (like IPFS, the Internet Computer, and soon many more).
We are looking for a Technical Content Manager to join our team. This role is crucial in helping us communicate complex technology concepts, research and development, and the impact of our work on web2, web3, and the overall web ethos. As the Technical Content Manager, you will be responsible for both creating and managing content that effectively communicates our story to a diverse audience. You will be part of the Marketing team, including other Content creators, Performance, DevRel, and designers you will collaborate with.
- Develop and manage a content calendar for our blog, social media, and other content channels, specific to the technical content funnel you will maintain.
- Collaborate with our technical team to understand and stay up-to-date with the latest advancements and developments in our technology and the broader web3 space.
- Research, write, and edit technical content, including articles, tutorials, case studies, and thought leadership pieces, to engage and educate our audience.
- Write not just digest or internal-knowledge pieces, but industry-wide outlooks and research-oriented pieces.
- Work closely with other team members to edit and improve their content contributions.
- Ensure all content aligns with our brand voice, style, and messaging.
- Track content performance and make data-driven decisions to optimize our content strategy and maintain a calendar.
- 3+ years of experience in technical content writing or content management, preferably in the blockchain, web3, or related technology space.
- Strong understanding of web3, blockchain, and distributed/decentralized technology concepts.
- Proven ability to translate complex technical concepts into engaging and easy-to-understand content, both technical and highly conceptual.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and storytelling skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Comfort in making decisions autonomously and proposing strategies.
Nice to Haves
- Experience in a startup or fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and content analytics tools.
- A strong network within the web3, blockchain, or related technology community.
- General marketing knowledge.